There are currently more than 300 corporate members of VESA worldwide and the group continues to grow. VESA members have the ability to:
- Ability to certify and use DP logos on DisplayPort Certified products and list products on DP website.
- Ability to certify and use DisplayHDR logos on DisplayHDR Certified products and list products on DisplayHDR website.
- Exclusive access to all DP and related standards
- Be an integral member of an organization that establishes the future direction of the display industry.
- Maintain competitive edge by gaining knowledge of new technology standards initiatives as they are originated. Members receive access via password to the VESA Causeway Workspace and can utilize the on-line service to obtain up-to-date standards information and copies of published standards.
- Network with industry experts from more than 300 leading PC and consumer electronics companies, and participate in state-of-the-art technical discussions during Task Group/Subgroup meetings, and Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
- Stay informed about display technology efforts worldwide through VESA communications bulletins, announcements, technical papers and fact sheets.
- Reduce design work and access standards implementation aids by attending VESA technology conferences, Task Group/Subgroup and general meetings, panel discussions, and other events.
- Expand promotional opportunities by linking to VESA’s websites (vesa.org, displayport.org displayhdr.org) and being featured in VESA literature, press events/releases, trade show demonstrations, and other marketing activities.
- Access to PlugTests to test the interoperability of products.
For more information on VESA Membership, please contact email@example.com.